Explore Volunteering in a Clinical Trial Today!
- Receive access to potential new medicines and therapies at no cost
- Cash reimbursement for time and travel in most cases
- Comprehensive free study-related medical care and monitoring
- Contribute to improving treatment and hope for future generations-maybe for your children- your great-grandchildren
- You may receive an investigational new medication that could potentially improve your health
- You could help to improve treatment for other people
- You will be cared for and monitored closely by doctors and nurses
- You may receive compensation for your participation
Volunteers Are Pioneers!
Clinical Trial Studies help doctors find new and better ways to prevent, detect, diagnose, control, and treat illness. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires clinical trials on all medication before a drug is approved for public sale and use. By volunteering in a clinical trial study, you will contributing to the health and wellness of future generations. Volunteer participation is essential for the development of potential treatments and cures of almost every disease.
Click the “Sign Up” button below if you’d like to be contacted to be screened as a study volunteer:
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-24937517-2']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);